Incoming students may register for classes for the Fall quarter in May, after they have:
- Submitted their Statement of Intent to Register and
- Have no holds on their student account
The Program Coordinator will send instructions to students on the required courses they will need to register approximately a week before registration opens. You can see more information about registration dates here.
Instructions on how to register:
- Once you obtain your online computing account you may complete your course registration online through Schedule Builder.
- Using Schedule Builder, you can search for classes, view class details and critical class messages, check for registration holds and errors, create and save multiple schedules with varying classes and sections for the same quarter, swap (add & drop) classes and sections.
- Courses labeled 100 and above are upper-division undergraduate courses. These courses can be taken as electives.
- Courses labeled 200 and above are graduate level courses.
- We have gathered a list of potential electives for EPM students, which can be viewed here.
- See this list of quantitative electives that GGE students have found useful— some of these may also be suitable for EPM students.
- EPM students are required to take a minimum of six letter graded units per quarter. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis and should be requested through the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units per quarter to receive financial aid (including fellowships) and to be eligible for academic employment.
- Once registered, even for one class or unit, all students become financially liable and responsible for full-time tuition and fees for the term.
- Students remain financial liable and responsible for the term's tuition and fees unless they file a Cancellation/ Withdrawal form with the Office of the University Registrars by the first day of instruction.
See more registration information here.