Before you begin your elective search...
The table below may be filtered by any field, including the quarter, specialization and quantitative elective. You can also view a larger version of this spreadsheet by clicking "view larger version" in the bottom right corner.
- To meet degree requirements, EPM students must take a quantitative elective and a general elective. These electives cannot be used towards a specialization.
- Specializations require 9 units of preapproved coursework, with a minimum of 6 units at the graduate level.
- Class times and dates are subject to change and we recommend checking Schedule Builder for the most updated information before registering for a course.
- Not every class listed on this spreadsheet will be offered every quarter. If the course has a professor, day and time listed next to it that means it has been listed on Schedule Builder for that quarter. If not, it means it has no listing on Schedule Builder for that quarter.
- See more information about registration here.
Use this spreadsheet as a tool:
- This spreadsheet is here to help you get started. You can get an idea of courses being offered that are relevant, and the ones that are pre-approved to count towards a specialization or quantitative elective.
- To sort, select "filter", then "+Add condition", and in the drop down choose the field you would like to sort by, then type in what you are looking for. To identify quantitative electives that have been preapproved, select "quant. elect." and then type in "Y" to see those courses.
- There may be classes that are listed on Schedule Builder that are not on our spreadsheet. If you find a class that you would like to submit for review to count towards a specialization or the quantitative elective, please email the Graduate Coordinator and include the course description.
- If you would like to enter elective course reviews/comments, please use this form to submit your responses. Your comments may assist other students in their decision to select electives.