AEP at UC Davis student chapter
In 2018, students in the EPM program launched a UC Davis chapter of AEP to connect environmental professionals across campus and throughout the region.
Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP) at UC Davis promotes direct student engagement with working professionals in environmental fields, as they prepare to transition from an academic to professional setting. AEP at UC Davis is designed to enhance the professional development of our students by offering educational panels, career training workshops and networking opportunities that connect students to academics and working professionals from the public and private sector, and non-profits. AEP events will provide students with an opportunity to explore career pathways and learn about real-world experiences from guest lectures, panel discussions and one-on-one interviews. We welcome the UC Davis student body to join our organization and build a strong local chapter of young environmental professionals.
Become a Student Member:
Student membership at just $15 a year (rolling, and discounted for members until Dec. 2019) includes exclusive access to AEP at UC Davis and AEP Superior California Chapter workshops, networking opportunities, and statewide conferences. Student members are also eligible for the annual AEP Student Awards Program. The State Conference Committee typically offers students reduced registration rates to the State Conference. See membership application for more information.
Graduating soon? Your student membership will continue to give you access to statewide AEP events, and AEP at UC Davis events (if you're still in the area). AEP is a nationwide association with state and local AEP chapters.
Student members must be currently enrolled in 12 units or more at an accredited school.
Instructions for Becoming a Student Member:
- Fill out the membership application pdf completely
- Pay $15 annual due through PayPal (we are doing electronic payments for safekeeping and to direct dues to AEP Superior California Chapter) AND save your payment confirmation
- Combine the membership application, PayPal confirmation, and unofficial transcript into one pdf file
- Save the pdf file as Last Name, First Name AEP Membership Application MM/DD/YY
- Email the single pdf file (with membership application, PayPal confirmation, and unofficial transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line New AEP Membership Application
- You'll receive an email response confirming your new membership in AEP at UC Davis
Link to PayPal: https://aepsuperior.org/student-resources
Interested in learning more about AEP at UC Davis? Want to join to join our email list?
*This student chapter of Association of Environmental Professionals is wholly managed by its student members. All undergraduate and graduate students at UC Davis are encouraged to join. Association of Environmental Professionals at UC Davis is not acting with the authority or as an agent of UC Davis.